A BRIEF HISTORY OF TROPTIONS
A BRIEF HISTORY OF TROPTIONS
TROPTIONS were originally born to solve three major problems with currencies in the barter or trade exchange industry. Barter is the direct (peer to peer) trading or swapping of goods or services for other goods or services. Barter was the first method of exchange and pre-dates currencies. Barter has three inherent inhibitors to robust commerce.
- Divisibility or fractionalization. If a certain horse is worth two pigs, how do you divide a horse in half to trade for one pig.
- Portability. How do I carry my pig around everywhere in case I want to trade?
- Information accessibility. How do I find out easily and quickly what I can trade my pig for and who would want to trade for it?
In 1960 the first trade exchange was developed to facilitate transactions using a barter currency or “trade dollar”. This replaced the need for one-to-one transactions and solved the problems of direct barter for a limited number of member clients within the system but added the friction of fees and the necessity of trusting a third party record keeper.
When TROPTIONS was a Trade Dollar called a TROPTION.
In 2003, Garland E. Harris founded the concept of a TROPTION in a business plan for a company called Global Trading Partners Corp. The word “TROPTION” was the simple combination of two words — “Trade” and “Option”. Even though the founder had 20 years of experience in the barter/trade exchange industry, the word, “barter” was avoided because of the negative connotation that existed and still exists in the financial markets. Even though almost all, if not all Fortune 500 companies are involved in barter, as a competitive advantage, in one way or another. They may call it a swap, an offset, a promotional consideration, or a reciprocal trade but it is still just barter. Statistically 25–30% of all commercial transactions are bartered.
TROPTIONS Gives You Options.
TROPTIONS was actually developed as a hybrid trade dollar to solve the lack of liquidity that occurs in every trade exchange. A trade exchange is a closed system among member firms and no matter how well run, a structural flaw exists. There are always certain members who cannot spend their trade dollars on uses that are relevant to their companies. Certain members always end up with excess trade dollars that cannot be practically used within the system. Even the owners of the trade exchanges refused to take their own trade dollars for their fees and demanded fiat currency.
This lack of liquidity causes gridlock that eventually slows commerce, hampers trading, and freezes member transactions. Members go “on hold”, which means they refuse to take additional trade dollars until they find something they deem useful to purchase.
In the fiat money system, this type of gridlock is avoided because of the wide acceptance of fiat currency. It is not a closed system. Moreover, it is demanded in the US, that the dollar is accepted for all debts, public and private.
TROPTIONS solved this challenge by providing a “pressure relief valve” that was the option for members to trade for liquid assets, such as free trading stock in public companies. If a member couldn’t find anything to trade for within the system that would satisfy the needs of his business, he could trade for stock, sell it for cash and acquire the necessary goods and services outside of the system.
TROPTIONS, at that time, was considered a derivative. It was a financial instrument that derived it’s value from the underlying goods and services that were made available by members in the the trade exchange system.
TROPTIONS found its niche as a financial instrument that helped dozens of small private companies raise capital and in some cases go public with millions of dollars in funding. Thousands of investors, some required to be accredited, used TROPTIONS to acquire millions of dollars in private and public stock.
In 2004, Global Trading Partners Corp. used the previously developed business plan to write and file a private placement memorandum under Rule 504 Regulation D with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A TROPTION, renamed TROPTIONS for blockchain purposes, has officially existed as a digital currency, since that SEC filing on 12/27/2004. Global Trading Partners Corp. was renamed Global TROPTIONS Partners Corp. in 2008.
As a Side Note
If TROPTIONS are a security, they have certainly passed the required one year waiting period to be freely traded.
To be Further Noted
All true, official, legal TROPTIONS are rooted in the original TROPTION included in the filing by Global Trading Partners Corp. in 2004.
TROPTIONS, in all caps, is the official name and asset symbol whether used in the singular or plural.
Examples: There is one TROPTIONS. There are one billion TROPTIONS.
The Word TROPTIONS represents all hard forks including:
TROPTIONS, TROPTIONS.GOLD, TROPTIONS.THORIUM, XTROPTIONS, XTROPTIONS.AUS, XTROPTIONS.GOLD and XTROPTIONS.TH
On October 31, 2008 Satoshi Nakamoto published his white paper titled, “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System”
On the Bitcoin Blockchain, Block number 428,459 at 2016–09–05T22:25:59Z GMT TROPTIONS made it first appearance on the Bitcoin Blockchain via the open source protocol Counterparty. From this point forward TROPTIONS and the “forks” of TROPTIONS could be considered a cryptocurrency.
There are three financial entities that are not securities according to the SEC. They are a currency, a commodity and certain short term loans, or most accurately, an asset. Several countries and some states in the US consider cryptocurrencies, and therefore TROPTIONS a currency. The IRS considers cryptocurrencies, and therefore TROPTIONS a product. The Commodity Futures Trading Commission considers cryptocurrency, and therefore TROPTIONS a commodity, is most accurately defined as commodity product that is an asset.
NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT
WHAT IS TROPTIONS?
TROPTIONS is an asset that provides its holder with the power to manifest nine financial benefits. An asset is defined as a useful or valuable thing. An asset, by word origin is, in itself, enough. In financial accounting, an asset is an economic resource. Anything tangible or intangible that can be owned or controlled by a person, company, or country to produce positive economic value. It is inaccurate thinking that suggests that an asset needs to be backed by another asset to have value. Every asset, in and of itself, is valuable based upon its utility and desirability. TROPTIONS is enough to transact business with or without additional assets or fiat currencies combined…TROPTIONS IS ENOUGH!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TROPTIONS?
TROPTIONS are Beneficial for a Holder to Use in Nine Ways.
- As an asset TROPTIONS have value, hold value, and can be used for savings of value.
- TROPTIONS automatically gain in purchasing power as the holder has the option to trade for an increasing number of goods and services in the business, personal or investment categories.
- TROPTIONS increase in value as the TROPTIONS holder increases in the knowledge of best practices of acquisition and utilization.
- TROPTIONS grows in value with the level of demand in the TROPTIONS marketplace.
- TROPTIONS allow for portability of immense wealth that is immutable (as much as is possible by man) due to the incorruptible distributed ledger on the Bitcoin Blockchain and encrypted for secrecy and security.
- TROPTIONS provide divisibility and fractionalization. Each TROPTIONS can increase to an immense dollar value and still afford the ability of small purchases. Additionally TROPTIONS can be used to avert the old problem with barter, “How to divide a horse in half to pay for a pig.” A product or service valued in TROPTIONS can be exchange allowing the TROPTIONS holder to in turn spend whatever is appropriate to buy other products and services with no loss in value.
- TROPTIONS are easy to acquire, relative to fiat currencies. TROPTIONS reside in a “blue ocean” of less contested abundance.
- TROPTIONS are holder controlled providing “A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Asset Trading System” that requires no trusted third party record keeper and demands no gatekeeper.
- TROPTIONS many times is the initial asset in a chain reaction of asset trades.
- TROPTIONS are on Xchain.io and now on The Knight bridge exchange and will be expanding to 4 more exchanges 3rd Qtr. 2022.
Where Is The Asset called TROPTIONS Located and Why?
TROPTIONS resides on the Bitcoin blockchain. And is encoded there, by way of an open source protocol named Counterparty. The Bitcoin blockchain was chosen as opposed to an independent TROPTIONS blockchain, because it is the strongest and most tested blockchain in the world. Therefore the asset, TROPTIONS, has no need to focus on or commit resources to platform stability and node maintenance.
How Are TROPTIONS Mined or Acquired?
TROPTIONS can be mined in virtually unlimited ways.
- Mined with the Mind
TROPTIONS are all pre-mined. Some are locked so that no more can be added and some are not so that future demand can be met. Troptions Corporation (“TC”), with many other TROPTIONS holders, has developed a greenhouse environment of with over one billion dollars worth of examples of TROPTIONS used in the trading for a wide variety of goods and services including: Land purchases, hotels, NASCAR sponsorships, surplus capital for insurance companies, precious and semi-precious metals and gemstones, mining claims and rights, stock in private and public companies, exotic and classic automobiles, buses, entire companies, funding for cities, and broadcast licenses.
TROPTIONS didn’t start by promising proof of use in the future, but by proving use now and continuing into the future. TROPTIONS Corporation and other TROPTIONS holders are interested in funding projects with TROPTIONS, lending TROPTIONS for projects and paying commissions of TROPTIONS for those who present viable deals.
You can mine TROPTIONS with your mind by doing a deal or presenting a deal.
- Acquire with Other Assets
TROPTIONS can be acquired with fiat currencies like other assets called or so called cryptocurrencies, but that is where the similarity ends. TROPTIONS can also be acquired in exchange for almost any other valuable goods, services or other assets.
The TROPTIONS Corporation has developed and promoted a TROPTIONS Trading System environment which assists companies, individuals and countries in the following activities, and more:
- Consulting with a company’s top management to uncover hidden assets that have been previously unexploited as TROPTIONS purchasing power.
- Suggesting the best practices to convert previously undiscovered assets into usable purchasing power through TROPTIONS.
- Assisting a client in entering a TROPTIONS market where TROPTIONS holders are assisted in facilitating transactions with other holders that increase revenues, reduce excess inventories and acquire needed goods and services while preserving fiat cash flow.
- Setting up and staffing a TROPTIONS asset department or training existing staff of TROPTIONS holders for the purpose of expanding the use of TROPTIONS for additional competitive advantages.
How Are TROPTIONS Transferred?
TROPTIONS resides on the Bitcoin blockchain and therefore can be transferred from digital wallet to digital wallet with a small Bitcoin fee.
Who Owns TROPTIONS?
You do as a TROPTIONS holder. Wallets on the Bitcoin blockchain that are Counterparty configured and have TROPTIONS in them are the owners of TROPTIONS.
ADDITIONAL USE CATEGORIES OF TROPTIONS?
Use Category Number One
TC uses proprietary techniques to optimize value from excess inventory, idle equipment, underutilized employee labor, customer databases, vendor’s relationships and unused space.
Use Category Number Two
The management of TC has developed and acquired hundreds of best practices examples through years of individual application and hundreds of clients. A database of best practices as well as fresh innovative ideas are available to each holder. A personal transaction agent can also be provided for each holder that does not wish to move the operation in-house.
Use Category Number Three
A holder can be trained remotely or on-site to function in an active TROPTIONS market. TROPTIONS can be exchanged for goods and services or traded for profit. TC will act as a market maker for TROPTIONS enabling TC to facilitate potentially millions of transactions for holders.
Use Category Number Four
TC can provide staffing to establish a department or division within a holder firm to increase the frequency or the scope of the use of TROPTIONS. TC can also train current staff to act as a liaison. This liaison becomes a conduit for the latest in trading trends and best practices information. A senior level staff person, specifically designated to the use of TROPTIONS could significantly increase the bottom line profits of a holder company by providing vital information to the marketing and purchasing department particularly.
Remember always all crypto currencies can go down in value and could be a risk if your not educated use them to barter for goods and service!